Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mary cannot save you, saints cannot save you, statues cannot save you, priests cannot save you, pastors cannot save you, your brothers and sisters in Yahshua cannot save you. There is only ONE who can save you. That is Yahshua alone.

Peace,


     I would like to revisit something that is very heavy on my heart and needs to be seen again and heard. 


My dear friends, we must have a true relationship with our Father. Yah should be first on our minds in the morning and last at night. We must commune with HIM throughout the day. We can do this through prayer and fellowship and of course the living word. 


When you meet someone for the first time you listen to them speak you ask them questions and you begin slowly to get to know them. As time goes on you notice that you are learning more and more about this person. Why? Because you are spending time with them. You are asking more questions and they are sharing more of themselves with you. 


My friends, we experience a deep understanding and relationship while trying to get to KNOW Yah and HIS Son Yahshua. We must take the time to ask, seek and knock. There are many that don't read the living word and they go to church buildings to get to know Yahshua. Well, I have been there done that and the only thing I learned was lies. Yah literally called me out. HE said, "COME OUT OF HER" I left the religious system that day.


Friends, Mary cannot save you, saints cannot save you, statues cannot save you, priests cannot save you, pastors cannot save you, your brothers and sisters in Yahshua cannot save you. There is only ONE who can save you. That is Yahshua alone. HE is the truth, the way and the life. There is no other. 


My friends many people attend church services weekly thinking they are growing closer and closer to Yah yet they are still taking notes and feel no closer to Yahshua today then the day they stepped into the building. Yahshua is NOT in any building folks. No, He does not dwell amongst the dead but the living. 


While in the church I was never taught about the true Messiah. I was never taught to read the living word. I was never taught true repentance or true forgiveness. No, I was taught every week the same thing. It was the same script with a different cast every week.


I heard the same thing over and over and waited patiently to learn something yet nothing ever came UNTIL the day Yah called me out. HalleluYAH!!


I ask that you please pray on this. Bring it to our Father. Ask HIM to show you truth HE will. I saw the dead sitting all around me in the church. I once was like them and it pains me to see so many still being lied to. 


Please come to KNOW Yahshua and all that HE has done for you and me. HE loves you with such a deep love. HE wants to see no one perish but to have eternal life. We are all sinners and we all needed  Yahshua to die for us. Will you please ask HIM into your life. Will you seek HIM with your whole heart. HE is waiting for you to come to HIM. Please don't wait any longer. Call on HIM right now, HE will answer you.


In Yahshua's name with love,
Cassie



No comments: