Monday, July 30, 2012

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

Peace,


I would like to share with you a verse in Psalm 22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.


Did you ever feel Yahuah had forsaken you? Yahshua did. We must never forget the promise Yahuah gave to us. HE told us HE will never leave us nor forsake us.


 The enemy tries to come to us and whisper in our ear that Yahuah has left us and we are on our own. That our fight is our own. This is a LIE. Our flesh will try so hard to break us down to leave us feeling lost and empty. 


Yahushua is our living saviour. Do you believe this? Do you believe that while you and I were still sinners and doing our own thing our own way that Yahushua saved us before we even knew HIM from the pit of hell? 


While I was still living my life excluding Yah and not knowing the true Yahushua I had many experiences and later said I should have died. Had I died at that time I would have suffered all eternity in hell. Why? Because I did not KNOW Yahushua and I did not believe in the power of HIS blood shed for me. 


It was not until seven years ago that I picked up my cross and followed my Saviour. I do it to the best of my ability. I have a changed mind and heart. I wait upon Yahuah. I die daily to my flesh. Is this something I could do on my own? No. I need all the help I can. I pray for Yahuah's grace and mercy daily. I ask that my feet be directed where our heavenly Father wants them. I repent and follow HIS commands. 


Father hears us my friends. HE knows our needs before we ask. Our reward it not here on earth. Yahushua said, “19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” (Matthew 6:19-21)


Is Yahushua speaking of just money in the above verses? No. HE is speaking to us about all our possessions.  HE is speaking of your homes, cars, boats, pensions,  money saved in the bank and so on. If we are looking for our reward here on earth and not in heaven then that's where we shall receive it. Where ever/ whatever  you consider your "treasure"  to be than that is where your heart will be. 

About five years ago Father spoke these words to me, "SELL YOUR HOUSE"  my husband and I did. Then I heard,"SELL YOUR POSSESSIONS" we did.  We obeyed the Father because that is where our heart is. Is your heart with HIM? It was not hard giving up our home and possessions. Actually it gave us great peace. Amen. We trusted in our Father and HE provided. We cried unto HIM and HE answered.

I would like to share with you a situation that came before me about five years ago. I learned of a large sum of money that would be awarded to victims of a terrorist attack in 1983. I being associated with one of those victims was declared by a judge to be compensated for emotional damages. There is much to this story but I will keep it brief. I declined to receive any amount of the money. There were personal reasons but MOST importantly I received in my Spirit not to participate as this compensation was not of our Father. I trusted in HIM and the words spoken forth. I prayed and HE answered my prayers. I am already seeing negative effects of this money which has not even been awarded yet. I now know my prayers were answered. 

I cried unto HIM and He heard my prayers and answered them. I trusted in our Father and HE delivered me. 
In Yahushua with love,
Cassie

No comments: