Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gifts of the Spirit 1 Corinthians 12 Fruits of the Spirit Galatians 5:22-23

Peace,


     Let's look at the fruits and the gifts of the Spirit. I myself can work on the fruits of the Spirit. I look at the list and find myself weak in self control. I pray to Our Father to help me with this weakness. There are times also when I allow the world to take HIS peace and joy from my life. Now looking at the gifts of the Spirit. I pray for a stronger faith, discerning of Spirits and word of wisdom. I pray to our Father to receive these gifts. However, the fruits are something I must be obedient to. I wanted to share this with you as it was placed on my heart. Please look the list's over and pray on them. Amen.

Gifts of the Spirit
1 Corinthians 12

Fruits of the Spirit
Galatians 5:22-23

  1. Word of Wisdom
  2. Word of Knowledge
  3. Faith
  4. Healings
  5. Working of Miracles
  6. Prophecy
  7. Discerning of Spirits
  8. Different Kinds of Tongues
  9. Interpretation of Tongues
  1. Love
  2. Joy
  3. Peace
  4. Longsuffering
  5. Kindness
  6. Goodness
  7. Faithfulness
  8. Gentleness
  9. Self Control






No comments: