Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let the first song that I sing • Be praises to my God and king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHmenrxcbsw

First Song That I Sing

By Sara Groves

 Back to Album
Back to Lyrics Menu
In the morning when I rise • Help me to prioritize • All the thoughts that fill my day • Before my schedule • Tells me that my day is full • Before I'm off and on my way • • I want to praise you • I need to praise you • Let the first song that I sing • Be praises to my God and king • • Before the curtains part • Before my day is starting • Before I make up the bed • Before the snooze alarm • Reminds me that it's morning • Before the dreams have left my head • • I want to praise you • I need to praise you • Let the first song that I sing • Be praises to my God and king • • (Praise the Lord, Praise Him - repeat) • • Before my feet hit the floor • I'll praise you Lord, I'll praise you Lord • Before I fill my cup • • I'll lift you up, I'll lift you up • Before I start my day • I'll sing your praise, I'll sing your praise • • Before I start my car • Before I get too far • I want to praise you • I need to praise you Lord • Let the first song that I sing • Be praise to my God and king • • (Praise the Lord, Praise Him) • Let the first song that I sing • Be praises (repeat) • • (Praise the Lord, Praise Him) • Let the first song that I sing • Be praises to my God and king • • (repeat) • • Before my feet hit the floor • I am gonna praise you Lord • First song that I sing (repeat) • •

No comments: