Friday, October 5, 2012

Testimony: My Sister Who Is Dying REPENTING

Peace...

I have a wonderful testimony and would like to share it with you. I am REJOICING!!!

I have told you in other blog postings about my sister (physical) who is dying of cancer. She is the sweetest person you would ever want to meet.

 Tonight while sitting with her outside we started talking about God. She told me she didn't know where she would go when she died and this was scaring her.

 This is the first time we have ever spoken about this since her diagnosis with cancer in 2011. She knew God healed her and the tumors were gone and she was feeling wonderful. She then  admits to her addiction (smoking) which is the reason the cancer has returned.

She said she had started to pray at night and she asks God, "please see me through this" my dear friends, HE is seeing her through this. She is handling everyday with such courage and dignity. She has hope and will not let go of that hope. She wants to hear from God. She said, "I am listening for him, I want to hear him." Can I tell you again how much I am REJOICING!!!! Thank you Yahshua/Jesus. 

Doreen wants to be with my dad who passed away in Feb 2011. I asked her if she knew God and she admitted she didn't. I asked her is she knew Yahshua/Jesus died for her sins and the sins of the world. I then told her the story of Yahshua/Jesus. I could see the peace come over her and she was listening to me tell her about God and HIS love for her. 

When the conversation was over she said she was going to bed to pray. She wants a relationship with Yahushua/Jesus. She wants to tell HIM how sorry she is and how much she loves HIM. HalleluYAH!!!!! My sister Doreen is being called by God and she is answering HIM. Thank you Yahushua/Jesus!!!!!!

I asked her before I left why she started to pray to God. She said, "because of you" I said, no, I don't think it was because of me. She then said, "God." 

I am sharing this testimony for two reasons the first is my sister will be going to heaven for all eternity. How do I know this? She is crying out to God and asking Yahushua/Jesus into her life and is repenting for her sins. Amen. The second.... is to tell people who view this blog that it is NEVER too late to come to Yahushua/Jesus. Don't let anyone tell you that time is up or Yahushua/Jesus isn't listening anymore. This is NOT true HIS mercy endures FOREVER!!!! Please, cry out to Yahushua/Jesus today. Ask HIM into your life today. Surrender to HIM completely. Today is the day of salvation.

 Tonight was a TRUE blessing from Yah/God. My sister and I were not interrupted and we sat in the still of the night,  peace was all we felt. Thank you Yahuah. 

In HIS redeeming love,
Cassie

No comments: