Saturday, June 23, 2012

And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Peace,


     I can't say this enough. Folks, the time is NOW please REPENT seek forgiveness and turn back your face to your first love. Soon there will be a great famine. No, not of food but of the Yahshua. Isaiah 55:6-7Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.


I have been led to be silent. I am to utter only HIS words given to me. Much is coming to this earth. People, you cannot even begin to understand. Father says, my thoughts are NOT your thoughts and my ways are NOT your ways. Judgement IS coming. 

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
`
The evil one does NOT want me to speak these words to you. HE is trying to win your soul. Please the time is NOW turn from your evil wicked ways and REPENT (have a change of mind) You want to continue to do things YOUR way you will reap what you sow. Vengeance is mine saith Yahuah. HE will repay.


These words were spoken to me just this moment. Revelation 22:10-14And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.


What more do you need? What will it take for you to SEE Yahuah's mercy. Do you no want HIS grace? The time is NOW. My heart is very heavy for all who have not repented and turned away from the things of this world.


In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: