Friday, February 7, 2014

A Brother In Christ Letter To Me My words follow with( *)

I have never heard before this disease in my life. One of the day, you revealed me that disease got in your mother. After 2 weeks later, I had come across to be familiar with this disease. Then, Holy Spirit brought me one of the book store and showed me a medical book, written about Alzheimer disease.
I had led to understand as follow by guidance of Holy Spirit;

Alzheimer is not disease for young people.
What is Alzheimer????
In medical idea, Alzheimer can fallow to the generation.
We can prevent and cut off its flow to generation by "edifying of the body of Christ"( Ephesians 4:12)!!!!
REVEAL AND HEAL THE ALZHEIMER 

Romans 7:15-25; for what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. 16; If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. 17; But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 18; For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh0 nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19; For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil(Alzheimer) I will not to do, that I practice. 20; Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin(Alzheimer) that dwells in me. 21; I find then a law, that evil(Alzheimer) is present with me(Please look to Matthew24:15; when you see the 'abomination of desolation,'), the one who wills to do good. 22; For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23; But I see another law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24; O wretched man that I am! Who will DELIVER me from this body of death (Alzheimer)? 25; I thank God--- through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Ephesians 2:14-18; 14; For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, (Please look only inward ourselves).15Having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new from the two thus making peace, (Please look only inward ourselves). 16And that He might reconcile them both (Look inward our self) to God in one body through the CROSS, thereby putting to death the enmity. 17And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18For through Him we both (Look inward our self) have access by one Spirit to the Father. 

Thank You our Alpha and Omega. Amen.

(*) My mother went home to be with the LORD on January 19th 2014 @ 3AM. My mother was officially diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2012 but I believe she suffered for a few years before that. 

My mother was in a memory care facility for close to a year. She enjoyed the people and could hide behind the illness if you will. She had "her" chores she like to do. She like helping in the kitchen and sweeping the floor, dusting and folding laundry. I am sure this gave her much happiness as she did this all while she was married and had eight children. She was a special mother and a loving, caring soul. 

When I brought her to my home my husband and could not believe how much she changed. She was so happy and much like her old self. She spoke of things as if nothing the disease was gone. It was a special time for us. I prayed with her and read to her and she prayed to God asking HIM for forgivness. My mother was like the mom I always knew. The above letter I received after my mothers passing. My brother in Christ writing truly spoke to my spirit. Please pray and read the scriptures above. It is truly of God.

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to learn of your mother's passing.

God Bless