Friday, March 2, 2012

Rapture Answers..... and I will raise him up at the last day.

My dear Friends,

    I would like to share scripture with you regarding my beliefs on the rapture. I never expected to do this but what I expect and what I am led to do are two different things.I was led to answer comments by the Holy Spirit.

Let us look and see what the bible says about the last day. John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.   
John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44 44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:23-2423Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 4Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 
   

Let's look at the next passage. We see it says not the last day but the last trumpet. 1 Corinthians 15:52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.   

The dead are resurrected the living shall rise. The first remnant are the dead the second remnant are those still alive. They will be caught up together with Yahshua on the last day at the last trumpet.

My friends lets look at these next two scriptures. Acts 3:20-2120And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Yahshua must stay in heaven UNTIL the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of ALL his holy prophets since the world began. My question to you are ALL things restored before the tribulation? No.

Let's look at scripture in the book of Revelation we will start with  10:77But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

11:15 15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

My friends, at the seventh, and last trumpet, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ. He shall reign forever and ever. When does the kingdom of Christ come? AFTER the tribulation.

Matthew 24:29-3129Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

My dear friends, we cannot deceive anyone into thinking the rapture will be before the tribulation. We must be teaching them to REPENT and to PREPARE. Please let your heart be opened to truth.

In HIM with love,
Cassie





No comments: