Monday, February 13, 2012

Luke 6:4545A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Peace,

     Luke 6:45 45A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

The above scripture is very powerful in discerning good and evil. When a believer is among non-believers the first thing that you sense in your Spirit is un-easiness. The feeling something just isn't right.

We are to have the armour of Yahweh on at ALL times Ephesians 6. My friends, have you ever stepped out in the flesh leaving your armour home and everyplace you went you felt ill? You could not put your finger on it but you felt impending doom and darkness? This is the Spirit's way of warning you. "COME OUT OF HER"

One day while out shopping I walked into a store , the moment I walked in the front door I fell ill. I had just come to Christ and was still young at discerning people and places. However, this day I was taught a lesson. I walked around this store ignoring what the Spirit was showing me. I didn't realize what was happening until I walked out of the store. The darkness and ill feeling was lifted. I knew that I had not guarded my Spirit.

I find many believers today without their armour on. There have been times when I have not put my armour on just looking on the computer and right away my Spirit tells me.

There is good on the computer folks but there is also a lot of evil. When looking innocently you may come across evil demonic images, words, music and so on. You must be guarded with the hedge of protection of Yahweh and the blood of Yeshua at all times.

My Spirit of late has been troubled with the attention on such subjects as the rapture, the sounds around the world, the rumors or wars, the presidential election, solar flares and so much more. As these things are important and we are to look for the signs of the end. We are losing site of what a disciple is. "FISHERS OF MEN" Mark 1. We must be teaching the gospel, repentance and salvation.

We must be teaching most importantly about our Savior. What does it benefit a soul if they learn of a rapture but are not part of it? How does it help a soul to focus on the evil of the world and not to have hope in Christ? We must go back to the basics. What are the fruits of the Spirit? What are the gifts of the Spirit? What is walking in Christ image?

We are losing souls to evil already. Trust me evil does not need advertisement. We need to help the un-believers, the lost, the weak and bring them into the fold through love. HIS love.

Please edify one another. Love one another. Carry the burdens of  each other. Do not speak evil out of your mouth. Be slow to speak and quick to hear. We must go back and learn Christ.

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: