Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jehovah/ Yehovah

My friends,


  I would like to share with you scripture that the Ruach Ha Kodesh led me to. I pray you seek truth and answers with an open heart.


Let's begin with John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Now to Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.


In the two verses we see "The word was God" God came in the flesh. " his name is called the Word of God" The Saviour's name is called "the word of God." What is this name?


Isaiah 7:1414Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."Immanuel" meaning God is with us.


Psalm 83:18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."Yehovah IS the Father and the Son.


John 14:8-9 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?


Isaiah 44:66Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.


John 10:3030I and my Father are one.


I can go on and on with scripture verifying that the Father/Son are one. What is their name. The Son says I come in my Father's name. John 5:43 43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.


Exodus 3:14-1514And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 5And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.


Exodus 6:2-32And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD: 3And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.




My friends, let's look at the name "JEHOVAH" and it's meaning. We know the Father/Son are one in the same. The Son came in the Father's name. We see from the scriptures above "but by my name JEHOVAH" was I not known to them.


The meaning of JEHOVAH. Lexicon H3068

Jehovah = "the existing One"1) the proper name of the one true God

Isaiah 12:22Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.


Isaiah 26:44Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:


My dear friends, it has been a long two weeks in prayer seeking answers truth and Spirit. I ask that you seek these answers for yourself. There is one name we must call on to be saved. Don't you think it deserves special attention in prayer? Please don't take my word, ask Yehovah for yourself.


In Yehovah with love,
Cassie





<><> <>












No comments: