Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Temple Is Being Built

Peace,


      It was about two months ago when I was in the word and praying Father told me to go to specific chapters in the bible. I was not sure why I was to go there at first UNTIL I saw that the two chapters both had the same title in the KJV. "Building The Temple" I was told to read 1 Kings 6 and 2 Chronicles 2. 

Since then it has been placed on my spirit about the third temple being built and the abomination of desolation. I believe Father is preparing us for what is soon to come. 

I put a short video below as I am researching if others are hearing the same thing. I was led today into 1 Kings 8 Solmons Prayer. 

We also know that the book of Daniel speaks of the abomination of desolation as does Revelation. I will not get to involved on this topic until I am led to. 

For now please pray on this and seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit. 

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie

No comments: