Friday, April 13, 2012

Psalm 9:10, "And those who know thy name put their trust in thee."

I would like to make this clear. I have not been asked BUT before I am. I would like to state that I am NOT a Jehovah witness NOR have I ever been. I do NOT agree with their FALSE DOCTRINE!

I AM THAT I AM..... Jesus is (JEHOVAH) which is  "I AM" The word "LORD" is JEHOVAH.

Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My Name forever, and this is My memorial-Name to all generations.(Ex 3:15)
Exodus 6: 3And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Jesus (JEHOVAH) said, John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

* John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM (my emphasis) he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

In the gospel of John JEHOVAH (Jesus) speaks the words " I AM" seven times. "I AM  the bread of life."  " I AM the light of the world" " I AM  the good shepherd" " I AM the Resurrection and the life" " I AM  the way , the truth and the life." " I AM  the vine."  JEHOVAH (Jesus) demonstrates HIS identity with the Father (JEHOVAH) I AM THAT I AM.
JEHOVAH (Jesus) took the name "I AM" and completed it. Amen.


JEHOVAH in Hebrew is Yahweh in Strongs 3068. Please research this. Let's go on...

John 17:33And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. Selah

JEHOVAH speaks, "whom seek ye?"  in John 8:4 we see  three separate times JEHOVAH answers, "I AM HE"  John 18:5, 6, 8.


Please study this for yourselves. I am sharing with you what I am being shown by the Ruach Ha Kodesh. Jesus of the NT is Jehovah of the OT. We know in the Hebrew text there was no letter "J". Jehovah = Yahweh. I AM THAT I AM. Selah.

* please read this carefully is is VERY important to understand.
In Jehovah with love,
Cassie

No comments: